Dark Passages Larp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Passages Larp

Forum for discussing the Atlanta GA based LARP Dark Passages

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Props Still Needed for April Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Young
Admin
Jennifer Young

Props Still Needed for April Event Empty
PostSubject: Props Still Needed for April Event   Props Still Needed for April Event EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Hey guys!

Real quick. We are still missing a handful of props for the April event. If you can find some cheap at a thrift store, or have some of these items that we can borrow, please bring them and we will give out Kickits regardless of loan or donation. Mostly it's for theming and such. We need as many of the following items as we can get, unless there is a specific number specified. Anything fragile will be kept strictly in the non-combat rooms and areas. Smile

- 1 or 2 beaded jump ropes, anywhere from 8 to 14 foot is fine, we just like the sound it makes!
- mirrors, mirrors, and more mirrors. any shape, any size, broken or intact
- creepy dolls and stuffed toys (nutcrackers, porceline dolls, baby dolls, teddy bears, etc) are ok
- old vintage toys (specifically jack-in-the-boxes, spinning tops, creepy wind-up toys, etc)
- games (specifically labrynth, jenga, toss across, limbo polls, etc)
- tea pots, tea cups, tea trays, sugar bowls, cream pitchers, etc
- 1" wide thin masking tape... lots... of masking tape... for marking floors... <evil grin>

Thank you my darlings! We cannot wait to run this event for you!! It's gonna be EPIC!! Smile
Love and thanks to all!
- Fer / Plot Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkpassageslarp.com
MalaCat

MalaCat

PostSubject: Re: Props Still Needed for April Event   Props Still Needed for April Event EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm bringing teapots and a big mirror
Back to top Go down
GracieLongstride

GracieLongstride

PostSubject: Re: Props Still Needed for April Event   Props Still Needed for April Event EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

And snacks. I have a boatload of peanut butter crackers in my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Props Still Needed for April Event   Props Still Needed for April Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Props Still Needed for April Event
Page 1 of 1